Tuesday 8 November 2016

Why waste leisure time on eegits?

   I'm getting fed up trying to educate a few interested in health promotion and politics, who don't need education or a disinterested majority who are either ineducable or just not interested until they are seriously ill themselves and wonder why  the health care service is not working  for them.  Having spent a lifetime as a physician trying to promote awareness in health care to patients and professionals alike, I have decided the time has come to stop trying to help the folks allocate the health care budget in a constructive way and to try to stop them from depreciating our second class health care system into a third class one..  So, instead of continuing to attempt to educate the public re health care, I am going to direct my efforts in a different direction.  This will require a much less delicate approach than the one I have availed of in medicalmanes.com, so expect something entirely different.  I will continue medicalmanes for the  moment, although not as frequently as before.  The new blog I am considering will be politically inclined (surprise, surprise!) and not to everyone's liking.   It will focus on the prejudices and politically incorrect behaviour of  the   holier than thou Canadians and others who in the name of political correctness behave in a wholly prejudiced and hateful way.  There is a rapidly growing hate movement in Canada.  We need to look at it carefully and to address it aggressively. I'll let you know when I come up with a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment